Forgive us at Richard’s F1 if this is coming across as something of a snuff album, but we thought important to share the latest pictures from Robert Kubica’s crash site.
I’m sure you’ll agree that poor Robert was extremely luck not to suffer more grievous injures than he already sustained when you see what the crash barrier did to that car.
Have a look at the video footage of the car behind Kubica here.
[Original images via AP]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020