Hispania Racing has confirmed it will miss this week’s second three-day pre-season test at the Jerez circuit in Spain.
The Murcia-based squad has announced that it will participate in a filming session for the sport’s new tyre supplier, Pirelli, at the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza.
HRT will join the rest of the grid for the final Spanish test at the Circuit de Catalunya – running the older-spec F110 – before the grid packs up and flies to Bahrain for the final pre-season test at the Sakhir circuit, ahead of the season-opening race in mid-March.
The team’s new car – the F111
Hornet – which was shown off in computer-generated images yesterday, will not be ready until the final test at Bahrain.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020