The Australian will in the morning session on the opening day, before handing over the car to regular driver Jaime Alguersuari.
Ricciardo finished runner-up in the 2010 Formula Renault 3.5 championship, and is staying on for another season in the championship while also dovetailing this with Friday practice outings for Toro Rosso, where he will replace Alguersuari and Sébastien Buemi on an alternating basis.
Alguersuari will also drive the STR6 for the whole of Friday, while Buemi will be running in the car on Saturday and Sunday.
[Original image via GP Update]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020