All of the Formula 1 teams running on the opening day of the second pre-season test session at Jerez have placed special logos on their cars as a tribute to the injured Robert Kubica, who continues his recovery in Italy after a shocking rally accident last weekend.
The website for the Formula One Teams’ Association (FOTA) first ran the logo on its website, and now all of the teams present today are following the same path, sending their wishes to the injured Polish driver.
Each team has printed and placed decals reading ‘Szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia Robert’ – which translates (using my dodgy Polish) to ‘Wishing you a speedy return to health, Robert’ – on the bodywork of their cars ahead of today’s opening test day.
What a lovely gesture!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020