So just who might this young blue-eyed whipper-snapper be in his school photo?
Hint: he had a lengthy F1 career, went on to win several times, and held the record for the longest stint as a driver for one team.
It’s David Coulthard!
Thirteen-time Grand Prix winner, driver for Williams, McLaren and Red Bull, and now the BBC’s latest addition to the commentary box!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020