Series organisers for the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters have confirmed that Germany’s premier tin-top series will be broadcast in true high definition for the 2011 season, while also confirming that long-time broadcast partner WIGE Media AG will remain on board.
The championship’s first HD broadcast will be at the season launch on 10 April in Wiesbaden.
The ARD TV channel in Germany will continue its primary hosting rights – announcing live broadcasts for its Saturday and Sunday coverage. Last year, the sport was broadcast in 213 countries.
[Original image via LAT]
To stay up-to-date with the latest DTM coverage, make sure you bookmark our DTM homepage, accessible via this image link below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020