Guess which F1 driver Richard’s F1 will be chatting with at today’s Barcelona test session?
The Brazilian was one of our first interviewees last year, and gave us a great interview in the weeks leading up to his F1 debut with Hispania Racing.
Bruno is now a test and reserve driver for the Renault team, and will no doubt be looking to return to the grid in the near future.
To read our first interview with Bruno, click here.
If you haven’t yet checked our 24 exclusive interviews published to-date – including interviews with the likes of Mario Andretti, Alan Jones, Stefan Johansson, Thierry Boutsen (and many more!), click here!
[Image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020