The board of the Australian Grand Prix Corporation has announced that Andrew Westacott, currently the Acting CEO for the organisation, has been appointed permanently to the role.
Westacott has been part of the AGPC team since 2006, when he was appointed as the organisation’s General Operations Manager. In mid-2010, he took over the reigns as Acting CEO when the then-CEO, Drew Ward, resigned from the role.
Westacott’s role outside the AGPC have included being the General Manager for the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020