The final pre-season test before the Formula 1 season kicks off has undergone a minor date change, with the originally pencilled-in dates of March 8-11 being adjusted to March 9-12.
The Formula 1 teams had managed to secure the use of Barcelona’s Circuit de Catalunya in place of the Bahrain pre-season test that has since been cancelled due to the withdrawal of its season-opening Grand Prix, which could be rescheduled for later in the year.
The championship season will kick off with the Australian Grand Prix on March 25-27.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020