We reported late last year that the local telco had apparently signed on for a $30 million deal to remain as the chief sponsor for the Southeast Asian nation’s night race, but at the time, a spokesperson had merely stated SingTel was “still in discussions” with Formula One Management.
But SingTel has today announced an extension up to and including the 2012 Grand Prix.
“We are proud to be continuing as the title sponsor,” said SingTel’s group CEO, Chua Sock Koong.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020