Good news for Timo Glock, who has returned home after a stint in hospital to have his appendix removed.
The 28-year-old German underwent keyhole surgery in a Swiss hospital after a sudden bout of appendicitis. It is currently thought unlikely that he will participate in this weekend’s pre-season test at Barcelona while he continues his recovery.
“Great news! [I] can leave hospital today!” he wrote on his Twitter feed. “(Going) straight back home but unfortunately [for] more recovery [so] no training! That’s boring!”
[Original image via Flickr]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020