The ‘Giant Helmet’ is proving quite the attraction in Melbourne during the lead-up to the Australian Grand Prix, and those of you in the vicinity are strongly encouraged to check it out if you haven’t already done so.
You’d better be quick, as it’s only hanging around at Melbourne’s Southern Cross Station until March 8 – just two more days!
Step inside the world of Formula 1, with exhibits of memorabilia, including the race suits worn by Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber at last year’s race, and plenty more! Have a look at the gallery for some pictures inside!
Put yourself in the driver’s seat at the Australian Grand Prix Interactive Zone. While visiting the Giant Helmet, get a photo of yourself behind the wheel of an augmented reality F1 car and take a spin around the Albert Park circuit in one of the F1 simulators.
Best of all, it’s free!
[Original images via Australian Grand Prix]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020