The March 2011 issue of F1 Racing has hit the news agency stands in Australia tomorrow, and there’s plenty of excellent articles to keep you interested as the 2011 season is almost upon us!
And this month’s issue is all about the 2011 season, and it acts as a very good resource for fans as the opening round bears down upon us. Your usual team-by-team and driver-by-driver profiles are inside, as well as a detailed circuit guide of the season’s nineteen rounds (although Bahrain still makes this publication, with its cancellation seemingly announced after this went to press).
Here’s just a taste of what else is inside this month’s issue:
Fernando Alonso: the man desperately seeking his third title, and perhaps some redemption from the fans…
McLaren’s pairing: the race to beat Red Bull … and each other…
Nico Rosberg interview: an insight into why he still feels invisible despite beating a seven-time World Champion team-mate
Mark Webber interview: on missing the 2010 title and his distant relationship with Dr Helmut Marko
Adrian Newey’s Red Bull RB7: how F1’s greatest designer just keeps getting better…
Can anyone catch Red Bull? Pat Symonds assesses the prospects of its main rivals
To subscribe, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020