Robert Kubica will have to undergo a fourth surgical operation, with the Renault driver having to undergo a second operation on his right elbow.
The SID news agency confirmed that the 26-year-old will go under the knife once more, with the Santa Corona Hospital’s Professor Luigi Celli reportedly telling the Italian media that this operation aims to improve the long-term mobility of his right elbow.
Kubica suffered serious injuries to the right-hand side of his body in a rally accident over a month ago, where the guardrail he hit punctured through the centre of the Skoda Fabia S2000 in which he was competing.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020