The 2011 Formula 1 QANTAS Australian Grand Prix Official Program has hit the newsagency stands in the lead-up to the season-opening Australian GP, and you should pick up a copy if you’re heading to the event!
It includes a detailed analysis of the season ahead, comprehensive team profiles and statistics, plus exclusive stories on the stars of F1.
The official program covers the packed support race schedule too. It’s all there: entry lists and features on the V8 Supercars, Porsche Carerra Cup, Lexus Celebrity Challenge, Red Bull Race-Off and the historic Formula 5000.
You’ll also know what’s on and where, thanks to the event timetable and detailed fold-out map of the Albert Park circuit.
Your Official Program is also your guide to what’s happening off-track at the event, including the entertainment guide with all of the events, concerts and other fun stuff on offer.
The 2011 Formula 1 QANTAS Australian Grand Prix Official Program is available from all newsagency outfits and the Australian GP gates, RRP $15.00 (including GST).
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020