“Really enjoyed the Climb,” he said afterwards. “Great views!”
And I should know! I used to work for BridgeClimb about seven years ago and had the privilege of climbing the incredible bridge over ten times – I even met Murray Walker when he climbed the bridge!
With Melbourne’s Grand Prix set to occur in less than two weeks time, Brundle has jetted into the Antipodes early to acclimatise ahead of the season-opening race, and the 51-year-old also took in other sites around Sydney during his quick visit.
“Loved Sydney, Bondi def better than Daytona Beach,” he wrote on his Twitter feed.
Brundle has since flown to New Zealand where he will spend some time before he heads to Melbourne.
[Original image via BridgeClimb Sydney]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020