How would you like to be the the first ever fan to wave the chequered flag at the Australian Grand Prix?
Well, the organisers of the 2010 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix have joined forces with the event’s chosen charity, the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, to offer this incredible prize to anyone who buys a raffle ticket in their lucky draw!
Tickets cost as little as $5, and all proceeds will go towards the charity’s work towards life-saving child health research into conditions such as cancer, diabetes, allergies, premature birth and mental health problems.
Winners must be Australian residents who will need to be in Melbourne or attending the race day itself in order to be eligible.
For full terms and conditions, and to enter the draw, click here.
[Original image via Life]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019