How would you like to be the the first ever fan to wave the chequered flag at the Australian Grand Prix?
Well, the organisers of the 2010 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix have joined forces with the event’s chosen charity, the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, to offer this incredible prize to anyone who buys a raffle ticket in their lucky draw!
Tickets cost as little as $5, and all proceeds will go towards the charity’s work towards life-saving child health research into conditions such as cancer, diabetes, allergies, premature birth and mental health problems.
Winners must be Australian residents who will need to be in Melbourne or attending the race day itself in order to be eligible.
For full terms and conditions, and to enter the draw, click here.
[Original image via Life]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020