The Renault test driver – driving for the team’s DAMS GP2 squad – took command of the race from the off and won by almost 15 seconds by the chequered flag.
The race featured other F1 test and reserve drivers, with Team Lotus test driver Davide Valsecchi finishing a hard-charging sixth (only to be disqualified) while his team-mate Luiz Razia crashed out on the opening lap. Grosjean’s test driver contemporary Fairuz Fauzy finished ninth for the Super Nova team.
[Image via DAMS]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020