Race stewards at this weekend’s V8 Supercars championship Clipsal 500 round have awarded 25-point penalties to Jim Beam Racing’s Steven Johnson and Mother Energy Drink Team’s Jonathan Webb.
Both were found in breach of the driving standards in the Sporting Regulations – Johnson for causing a collision with Lee Holdsworth, and Webb for colliding with Greg Murphy – and stewards have issued both with championship points penalties.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020