Yet more pictures to whet the appetite for the Formula 1 fans worldwide – it’s just a matter of days until the Formula 1 season begins!
The teams’ freight items has now started to make its way to Melbourne, and you can see some of the clever packaging used to ensure their precious cargo isn’t damaged –as well as ensuring that as much freight can be packed into as little space as possible!
[Images via Australian Grand Prix]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020