The famous heart-throb of the popular US TV series will fly to Melbourne as a guest of the Australian Grand Prix, where he will attend the ‘GP@28’ party on the Thursday before the race weekend at the Crown Metropol.
The Brit is thrilled about the trip and is quoted in an AGPC media release as saying: “I can’t wait to be part of all the action!
“I love coming to Australia – last time I was in Melbourne I had a ball. I have family here and love getting the chance to spend time with them,” he added.
It’s widely believed that Westwick will be pinning his support to his compatriots, Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton and Paul di Resta.
[Original image via Crushable]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020