Weather forecasts are predicting some wet weather for this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix.
The local Bureau of Meteorology has reported that showers that hit the area today will return on Thursday and Friday when the fans start flocking to the circuit for all the action. Saturday should have mostly fine conditions, but scattered showers are again forecast for race day on Sunday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020