Weather forecasts are predicting some wet weather for this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix.
The local Bureau of Meteorology has reported that showers that hit the area today will return on Thursday and Friday when the fans start flocking to the circuit for all the action. Saturday should have mostly fine conditions, but scattered showers are again forecast for race day on Sunday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019