Weather forecasts are predicting some wet weather for this weekend’s Australian Grand Prix.
The local Bureau of Meteorology has reported that showers that hit the area today will return on Thursday and Friday when the fans start flocking to the circuit for all the action. Saturday should have mostly fine conditions, but scattered showers are again forecast for race day on Sunday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020