While team-mate Mark Webber may have been getting involved in a bit of a fry-up for the local media this morning, Red Bull team-mate Sebastian Vettel headed into more rural surrounds to experience a taste of Australian farming life.
The current World Champion even tried his hand at sheep-shearing and herding, and many would (fairly) agree that the young German is better suited to life behind a steering wheel.
[Video via Herald Sun]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020