Australian F1 fans wondering around Melbourne’s harbourfront this morning might have been lucky enough to spot Red Bull’s Mark Webber and Toro Rosso’s Daniel Ricciardo cooking up a breakfast feast for the media at the Sandbar Beach Cafe!
Typically, the beachside breakfast was barbeque-style, with Webber doing the flipping of bacon and eggs on the hot plates on no less than a Weber barbeque, one of Australia’s major export products!
Click on the thumbnails below to have a look at the pictures…
[Images via the Australian Grand Prix]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020