Albert Park opened for business today, and many fans flocked to a (sadly) wet-weather-hit circuit to meet their favourite drivers as part of the ongoing driver autograph sessions the sport stages at several points during each race weekend.
Click on the thumbnails below to view larger images…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020