The Paddock Club is sold out and there is now limited capacity across both grandstands and corporate facilities with less than twelve hours until gates open for what is set to be a massive weekend of motorsport action and off-track entertainment.
“We’re absolutely delighted with how our ticket sales are tracking. The track is ready to go, the weather is on our side and of course Aussie driver, Mark Webber returns to Melbourne in the best form of his career,” said Australian Grand Prix Corporation Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Westacott.
Two of Australia’s most critically acclaimed rock bands, The Living End in the free post race concert, and Birds of Tokyo headlining at Sidetracked, are geared up to have patrons rocking trackside at the Australian Grand Prix.
On top of the music acts there is something for everyone with Kids Corner and the water activities on the lake. The Australian Grand Prix is gearing up to be an action-packed weekend of the best motorsport racing action and an entertainment line-up that will electrify the track precinct.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020