A bevy of local and international celebrities were on-hand to kick off the fun side of the Australian Grand Prix, getting dressed up to the nines to attend the Grand Prix’s GP28 party at Melbourne’s Crown complex.
The headline guest – no doubt brought over at some expense to give the Grand Prix weekend more of an international flavour – was Gossip Girl heartthrob Ed Westwick (pictured right), although most reports from the night claim that the British actor was extremely aloof in his dealings with the media and fans on the night.
Other guests included Australian Grand Prix ambassador Ashley Hart, former F1 World Champion Alan Jones, and former motorcycle world Champion Mick Doohan.
Click on the thumbnails to view larger images…
|Grand Prix ambassador Ashley Hart with international guest and ‘Gossip Girl’ star Ed Westwick||1980 F1 World Champion Alan Jones, with wife Amanda|
|Fashion models Heath Meldrum, Rhys Uhlich & Kris Smith|
|Former motorcycle world champion Mick Doohan either misread the dress code or misplaced his iron. Or both.||Chadwick model Kasia Z|
[Images via Herald Sun]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020