With just over 24 hours until qualifying starts, you must sign up to the ‘Richard’s F1 Tipping Competition’ if you haven’t already done so!
The website will feature live content from the Tipping Competition, with up-to-date leader-board standings! Entry is totally free and great prizes will be on offer to the season-ending winner!
To join our Formula 1 2011 Tipping Competition:
- Go to www.OzTips.com
- Click on the ‘REGISTER’ button on the homepage to create a profile, if you don’t already have one
- One you’re successfully registered, click on the ‘JOIN A COMP’ button.
- You will be asked to enter an OzTips Comp Number and Password. The Comp you should join is Comp # 239045, with the password minardi.
Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the ‘Help’ link in the top header.
If you have any other questions, you may email the competition manager at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020