Three-time Formula 1 World Champion Sir Jack Brabham paid a rare visit to the Albert Park circuit today, pausing for a unique photo opportunity with the country’s current F1 star, Mark Webber.
The Australian Grand Prix event organisers have also announced that 1980 World Champion Alan Jones will be on-site tomorrow, where they will arrange a special tour of the Albert Park circuit for the pair tomorrow afternoon.
The unique event will occur at 2:55pm tomorrow, and they will be joined by Brabham’s Cooper Climax (with which he won the 1960 title), and Jones’ Williams FW07 from 1980.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020