Some lucky high-profile guests have been able to experience the buzz of Formula 1 with a unique experience as a passenger in the Minardi two-seater F1 car.
With the F1-spec piloted by either former Grand Prix driver Zsolt Baumgartner or former V8 Supercars driver Cameron McConville, passengers are strapped in for the ride of their life, featuring speeds of up to 300km/h and phenomenal g-forces through the corners.
Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick was this morning’s lucky guest, with the British actor putting on a more upbeat demeanour this morning as he posed with the QANTAS grid girls (pictured) before hopping in to experience a few laps of Albert Park at speed.
Click on the thumbnails below to view the images in larger size…
Those lucky enough to have experienced the ride include Australian Rules footballer Tom Scully and model Jessica Hart.
[Images via Australian Grand Prix and WENN]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020