The RichardsF1.com team – joined for the first time by our technical features writer Joseph Sheu – have compiled a quick vodcast featuring a post-race analysis of the season-opening Australian Grand Prix.
Key talking points include Sebastian Vettel’s win, the return of KERS, the success (or otherwise of DRS), and race’s major highlights and disappointments. For the full written review of the race, click here.
Joseph and I had great fun putting this together and if you like this, then we’ll do a few more throughout the season, so please post your feedback below!
I also extend my enormous thanks to our IndyCar contributor Matt Lennon, who was our videographer and editor for this clip (as he is with many of the others on the website!).
Please note that this video was recorded BEFORE the knowledge of the two Saubers’ disqualification was made public…
[Video via Matt Lennon]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020