We’ve also heard that a friend of Richard’s F1 – former Grand Prix and Le Mans driver David Hobbs – will be joining Lewis Hamilton as one of the many voices on Disney Pixar’s animated feature, Cars 2.
Hobbs raced in F1 in the 1960s, but was much better known for his sports car racing and work as a commentator in the United States, where he now lives.
Hobbs will voice the character ‘David Hobbscap’, a 1963 Coombs Lightweight E-Type Jaguar. Mirroring Hobb’s actual résumé, Hobbscap has completed in twenty 24 Hours of Le Mans races and has retired from motorsport to become a broadcaster.
Want to see what his character looks like? Read on…
To read our exclusive interview with David Hobbs, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020