Lewis Hamilton has just announced he has been given a guest role on Disney Pixar’s sequel Cars 2.
The move – brokered by new manager Simon Fuller? – follows in the footsteps of Michael Schumacher, who was given a guest role in the original Cars film, which follows the adventures of a wannabe NASCAR vehicle, voiced by Owen Wilson.
Lewis has also posted the mock-up of the animated car he’ll be voicing (pictured).
One question: where’s the bling earring?
[Original image via Lewis Hamilton]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020