The 2007 season was one of the most epic: it was the first season without Michael Schumacher, we saw the spectacular debut of Lewis Hamilton, and the ‘SpyGate’ controversy reared its head.
It all combined to make for a thrilling championship where three drivers went into the final round with a shot of the championship title.
So how can you be in the running to win?
To win this, all you need to do is be the most-creative entry by telling us, in 25 words or less, what your most favourite moment of the 2007 Formula 1 season was.
Send your entry via email to us before qualifying for the Malaysian Grand Prix, Saturday 9 April.
The most creative answer will be awarded the winner, and their details announced after the Malaysian Grand Prix race. Good luck!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020