Reports in the Italian media claim that Lucas di Grassi will become Pirelli’s latest tyre tester, as the Italian company looks to replace the outgoing Pedro de la Rosa.
As for Di Grassi, the Brazilian was left in the F1 wilderness after a single season last year with Virgin Racing.
And despite having, some months ago, previously dismissed the idea of becoming Pirelli’s test driver, the 26-year-old has since admitted that the idea “would be interesting”.
[Image via Flickr]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020