Lead drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen took turns demonstrating last year’s T127 in front of a huge crowd, while the outfit also confirmed it had added six drivers to its young driver scheme.
One of the young drivers, American Alexander Rossi, also took a turn behind the wheel.
Click on the thumbnails to view larger images from the event…
[Images via Team Lotus]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020