Lead drivers Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen took turns demonstrating last year’s T127 in front of a huge crowd, while the outfit also confirmed it had added six drivers to its young driver scheme.
One of the young drivers, American Alexander Rossi, also took a turn behind the wheel.
Click on the thumbnails to view larger images from the event…
[Images via Team Lotus]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019