The juicy gossip? Several members of his family are involved in strip clubs and brothels!
Reports in the Bild newspaper have claimed that di Resta’s aunt, Delizia, runs an Edinburgh-based adult entertainment club called ‘Bottom’s Up’, while another club, ‘Fantasy Palace’, is run by her brother (and Paul’s uncle) Tom.
Meanwhile, their 81-year-old father – Paul’s grandfather – Felice, is in charge of this mini-empire and himself owns and runs the ‘Ambassador’ venture, which is a brothel and sauna.
It is even believed that di Resta’s father owns and runs several similar businesses.
A rather reluctant di Resta was forced to admit: “Part of my family is in the ‘gentlemen’s business’.”
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020