Usually I’m a fairly vocal fan of our local F1 broadcaster OneHD, but the free-to-air network’s pre-race show telecast has been held up by a live basketball game in Australia’s local NBL series.
The final five minutes of the game’s fourth quarter – a game that was scheduled to finish before 5pm Sydney time – has taken over twenty minutes. Yes, twenty minutes!
Needless to say, the volley of Twitter complaints has been fun to read while we pass the time…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020