Team Lotus’ regular drivers Heikki Kovalainen and Jarno Trulli will be cast to the sidelines for the opening practice session at the Chinese Grand Prix, with the team announcing that two of its test drivers will instead occupy their cockpits.
With the Tony Fernandes-run team having already given driving opportunities to Karun Chandhok (Australia, in Trulli’s car) and Davide Valsecchi (Malaysia, in Kovalainen’s car), the team has announced that Valsecchi and fellow GP2 runner Luiz Razia will drive the Renault-powered T128s in the first Friday practice session at Shanghai.
[Images via Team Lotus]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020