Bernie Ecclestone has broken out his Hublot watch and voted for a 3pm start time for the inaugural Indian Grand Prix at the newly-named Buddh International Circuit in late October.
Auto Motor und Sport has reported that the F1 supremo paid a visit to New Delhi after last weekend’s Malaysian Grand to check out the construction progress at the venue.
It is believed that the 80-year-old has decided that a 3pm start time for the race would be appropriate, as it also ensures a suitable late morning viewing time for Formula 1’s core European audience.
[Original image via Men-Access]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020