Singapore’s incredible Orchard Road shopping Mecca was brought to standstill on Sunday afternoon when Red Bull Racing took to the boulevard for a demonstration run in its F1 show car.
Over 50,000 spectators lined the streets of a makeshift circuit, and over the course of an hour were treated to a series of demonstration runs from the Grand Prix winner turned BBC commentator.
The Scot was also joined by former Grand Prix driver Alex Yoong, who performed demonstrations in a GP-spec Audi R8.
[Video via kohanson]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020