Singapore’s incredible Orchard Road shopping Mecca was brought to standstill on Sunday afternoon when Red Bull Racing took to the boulevard for a demonstration run in its F1 show car.
Over 50,000 spectators lined the streets of a makeshift circuit, and over the course of an hour were treated to a series of demonstration runs from the Grand Prix winner turned BBC commentator.
The Scot was also joined by former Grand Prix driver Alex Yoong, who performed demonstrations in a GP-spec Audi R8.
[Video via kohanson]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018