Some video footage of today’s terrifying start-line collision in the V8 Supercars race at Barbagallo Raceway has now been uploaded to YouTube. Incredibly, neither Karl Reindler nor Steve Owen was seriously injured, but I’m sure you’ll all agree this could have been much worse!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020