Mark Webber – Two Steps Forward, by John Morris
Paperback, © 2010 Renniks Publications, ISBN 9780980524857
For a driver to make it into the top echelon of open-wheel motorsport without fistfuls of corporate backing is a huge achievement, and then to achieve the success that he has is certainly another matter entirely.
But above all, he has remained humble and grounded, and refuses to subscribe to the usual behaviour that F1 drivers often subscribe to.
Two Steps Forward is a Mark Webber tribute written by Australian John Morris, an unashamed Webber fan who has attended most of his races on home soil, including many of those pre-dating Mark’s F1 debut in 2002.
A tribute to a man he believes deserves a higher profile in Australian sporting circles, Morris’ text and outstanding photographs capture – on track and behind the scenes – the very spirit of a driver whose talent continues to soar.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award Mark Webber – Two Steps Forward…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE FIVE.
Mark Webber – Two Steps Forward is available at specialist bookstores. Our review copy was supplied to us by Renniks Publications.
Click here to return to view other book reviews by Richard’s F1.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020