Formula 1: Fuel-Injected Fact Book, by Adam Hay-Nicholls
Paperback, © 2009 Ladybird Books, ISBN 9781409303091
Readers can test their knowledge on the teams, drivers, circuits, rules and more. Plenty of interesting little topics such as driver nicknames and phobias, plus an assortment of unusual facts and figures.
On the cheaper end of the price scale, the book is probably more marketed towards younger fans, but there’s enough in there to keep it interesting for the more adult readers. One let-down is the paper is rather low quality, but overall this is a good, cheap book to add to a fan’s collection.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award Formula 1: Fuel-Injected Fact Book…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE FIVE.
Formula 1: Fuel-Injected Fact Book is available at specialist bookstores and Amazon.
Click here to return to view other book reviews by Richard’s F1.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Verstappen shades Bottas in FP2 - 11 July, 2020
- Pérez plots Racing Point’s recovery in FP1 - 10 July, 2020
- Mugello and Sochi added to 2020 F1 schedule - 10 July, 2020
- Bottas wins chaotic race in Austria - 6 July, 2020
- Formula 2: Rookie Drugovich claims dominant first win - 5 July, 2020