The FIA has confirmed the details of the DRS activation zone for this weekend’s Turkish Grand Prix.
The detection zone will occur in the braking zone before the Turns 9/120 chicane, while the activation point will be on the run up the hill to the right-hander at Turn 11.
The deactivation point will be the same position on the circuit where Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel had their famous coming-together at last year’s Grand Prix while fighting for the lead of the race.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020