Ferrari sponsor Kaspersky – via its Kaspersky Motorsport Facebook page – has launched an incredible competition for Formula 1 fans to win two tickets to the Monaco Grand Prix at the end of May.
Winners will act as Kasperky’s ‘Insider’ reporters for the race weekend, with the prize including flights to Monaco, accommodation and transfers, as well as exclusive access to watch the race from the Kasperky Lab yacht that will be berthed in Monte Carlo Harbour.
The competition is now open and will close on 18 May at midnight. To participate, you must be a Facebook user over the age of 18, and a European resident. Full terms and conditions can be found on the competition website.
Entrants will be invited to answer a series of multiple choice questions and also explain why they should be the winner. The more creative the entry, the better your chance of winning.
So make sure you enter, and good luck!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020