Renault F1 test driver Bruno Senna took his F1 car to the Spa-Francorchamps for a series of demonstration runs during the weekend of Formula 2 competition.
It turns out he also carried a hand-held camera with him, and the result is pretty spectacular!
Check out the video below…
[Video via BSenna21]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020