The late 1976 World Champion James Hunt famously used to wear an embroidered badge on his racing suit which read: ‘Sex – Breakfast of Champions’, and it would seem that one of the grid’s current drivers subscribes to that theory as well!
Felipe Massa has admitted to a slightly racy ritual on the eve of ever Grand Prix: he has sex with his wife Raffaela!
The Ferrari driver admitted the ritual in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.
“On the Saturday night before the race I always have sex, even though I know it doesn’t make me faster!” he quipped.
Massa is yet to stand atop the F1 podium since the season-ending 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix.
[Image via AusMotive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020