Already a well-established practice in the NASCAR championships on oval circuits, IndyCar series bosses have taken a leaf out of their book with the implementation of this rule for ovals and road/street circuits.
The rules shake-up has seen much more overtaking as drivers try to line up their rivals to opportunistically pick up a few spots when the racing resumes, but some purists in the sport haven’t been so warm to the idea.
So what’s your verdict? Let’s have a look at the video highlights package below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020