The World Touring Car Championship stewards have allowed Scuderia Proteam BMW driver Fabio Fabiani to start both races today at Monza despite the Italian failing to post a qualifying lap time within 107% of the fastest time in Q1.
The stewards have decided that he can start both nine-lap races, albeit from the back of the grid.
Meanwhile, ROAL Motorsport’s Tom Coronel declared himself fairly satisfied with his top-ten result in qualifying. Take a look at his video diary of the weekend so far:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020